Books are my diamonds
- a voracious reader since childhood
- the class ‘librarian’ in high school (for the latest issues of young adult pocketbooks)
- can be trapped in an island with no wi-fi (just give me enough supply of books)
- book that I treasure and recommend for both young and old: The Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Education is both a gift and a legacy
- Graduated from BA Development Studies and Master of Environment and Natural Resources Management, ranking 3rd out of 25 graduates
- Completed a master’s thesis, which looked at the possibility of building Sky Bike Lanes in Metro Manila; measured the likely impacts of the infrastructure in terms of traffic and carbon emissions reduction
- Currently taking up a diploma course in Interior Design at the Institute of Interior Design
- Completed Reiki (Master level) and Pranic Healing (basic level)
Work is not ‘work’ if you are having a fabulous time. Here are just some of my milestones.
- Founder and CEO, Anna’s Trees and Innovations
- Senior Technical Expert (Consultant) at the Asian Development Bank
- Proponent for Project Sky Bike Lanes
- In-country Project Manager of Private Markets for Climate Resilience (PMCR), a project supported by Inter-American Development Bank and Nordic Development Fund. The Global Report is available here.
- Project Coordinator of Integrated Environmental Strategies Philippines—a USAID-supported project
- Environmental specialist for an air quality monitoring project using US EPA’s Compendium Method TO-15 (through Summa® Canister sampling system)
- Worked with projects supported by multilateral/bilateral development organizations such as the World Bank, UNDP, CIDA, and USAID.
- Technical staff /advisor to Philippine legislators and cabinet members, including the Secretaries of Health and the Environment and Natural Resources.
- Led the communications team for a senatorial candidate who eventually won (top 5).
- Trained in DMAIC Methodology, receiving a Master Bronze certification.
- Significantly contributed to winning project proposals.
- Guidebooks on public-private partnerships in health (published by ADB in 2013) Guidebooks on sustainable sanitation (published by the Department of Health and World Bank in 2010).
- Two chapters for the Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (published by Springer)
- Please visit some of my published works in my Google Scholar page.
- Details and covers of some of the books I’m working on and authored /co-authored are here.
[NOTE: This site is being revamped. I look forward to your next visit–hopefully with the new site ready!]