Environmental Site Assessment Training by INSTEP (Sep 21-22, 2015)
(Note: This is a 3rd party announcement. All inquiries must be sent directly to INSTEP through Mr. Gene Jones. )
The International Society of Technical and Environmental Professionals, Inc. (INSTEP) is inviting interested professionals to attend its Phase I Environmental Site Assessment and All Appropriate Inquiry (AAI) Training Course on September 21-22, in Ft. Myers, Florida. [There will also be a Licensed Environmental Professional (LEP) Exam. ]
INSTEP has initiated this program to assure that professionals providing Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) have the acceptable academic background and a minimal level of verifiable appropriate experience. In this program, elements of the ASTM Phase I ESA Standard E1527, federal standards and practices for All Appropriate Inquiries (AAI), ASTM Phase II ESA Standard E1903, as well as, ASTM’s E1528 (Standard Practice for Limited Environmental Due Diligence: Transaction Screen Process) will be presented. The focus of this training course is on these standards and other relevant national and Florida specific issues.
- Applicable federal and state laws and regulations
- Basic assessment methods and the ASTM E 1527 and
- E 1528 Standards as well as, federal standards and practices for All Appropriate Inquiries (AAI)
- Ethical and legal considerations for the consultant
Upon completion and passage of the exam, each participant will receive a certificate stating that they are a Licensed Environmental Professional (LEP) certification from INSTEP.
NOTE: The course is NOT an Exam Review or Exam Preparation Program and attendance of the Program is not required to sit for the Examination.
- Be a professional engineer or professional geologist, with the equivalent of three years of full-time relevant experience;
- Be licensed or certified by the federal government, a state, tribal entity, with the equivalent of three years of full-time relevant experience;
- Have a 4-year or higher degree in a relevant discipline of engineering, environmental science, or earth science and the equivalent of five years of full-time relevant experience; or
- Have the equivalent of ten (10) years of full-time relevant experience.
For course and registration information, call Gene Jones at 850-558-0617.
Post Office Box 38070 Tallahassee, FL 32315-8070
Telephone: (850) 558-0617 Fax: (850) 386-4321
Home Page: http://www.instep.ws
This is not a paid blog. (I do not ask for any donation but I hope you can plant a tree on your birthday/s.) (Full disclosure: I am a member of INSTEP since 2014.)
Leave a Reply